Faith- Catechesis of the Good Shepherd Presentations
Read 5+ stories of Uncle Arthur Bedtime Stories.
– Dictation 3 Paragraph/Week (from Lit. book of your choice)
–Editing – 2 passages per week (Qld Reader)
– Spelling 1 Page/Week (Fitzroy)
– Creative Writing To write at least 1 story/poem/week. Type and add to your blog.
– Poetry Memorisation 1 poem/week (Qld Reader)
Literature – The following are to be read and then discussed with Mum and Dad.
Little Pete Stories – Leila Berg
A Little House Chapter Book
Mum To Read
The Penderwicks on Gardam Street- Jeanne Birdsdall
Maths – 5 Pages+/Week (Singapore)
Science – 2 Experements/Week. Do and write observations.
Detailed Research Plans for:
Ponny the Penguin – Veronica Basser
More titles to come.
Weeks 1-5 World War 1.
Weeks 6 – 10 Russian Revolution, Roaring 20s and the Depression.
Detailed History Plans for:
World War 1
* Mum has to pre-read for suitability
Mum to read: Chapter Books
The Silver Donkey – Sonya Hartnett
The Donkey Who Carried the Wounded – Jackie French.
Simpson and his donkey – Mark Greenwood
In Flanders fields -Norman Jorgensen
Night without darkness – Elizabeth Stanley.
Richthofen The Red Baron – Raymond Briggs
Make Anzac Biscuits
Create a Soldiers or Nurses Uniform.
or dig a Trench.
1. What does the acronym ANZAC stand for?
Due to be handed in at the end of Week 5.
Choose one of the picture books and re-write it in your own words and include illustrations.
Plans for Weeks 6-10 to come: